I am Christian Rupprecht, postdoctoal researcher at VGG with Andrea Vedaldi in Oxford. I was a PhD student at the Technical University of Munich, Germany supervised by Nassir Navab and Gregory D. Hager. I have been an intern with Chris Pal at the Montreal Institute For Learning Algorithms.
- I have successfully defended my PhD at TUM (pdf of dissertation coming soon)
- One paper accepted at ACCV 2018
- I have joined VGG at the University of Oxford
- I have submitted my dissertation
- One paper accepted at CVPR 2018 (spotlight) (code coming soon)
- I am spending 4 months as an intern at MILA with Chris Pal until May 2018
- BaCaTeC funded project with Leonidas J. Guibas on 3D reconstruction and retrieval
- I presented at the Doctoral Consortium at ICCV 2017
- One paper accepted at CVIU
- Talk at Nvidia GTC in San Jose, California on deep learning for 3D scene understanding.
- One paper accepted at ICCV 2017