I am Christian Rupprecht, postdoctoal researcher at VGG with Andrea Vedaldi in Oxford. I was a PhD student at the Technical University of Munich, Germany supervised by Nassir Navab and Gregory D. Hager. I have been an intern with Chris Pal at the Montreal Institute For Learning Algorithms.
- Two papers accepted at CVPR 2020: on unsupervised 3D from single image (oral, blog post, code) and semantic scene manipulation (project page coming soon)
- Three papers accepted at ICLR 2020: on self-labelling (spotlight, blog post, code), learning from one image and RL visualization
- Our team won 2nd place at the traffic4cast challenge at NeurIPS
- Two papers accepted at ICCV 2019: on Unsupervised Captioning and 6DoF Pose Estimation.
- One paper accepted in Nature Scientific Reports
- I have successfully defended my PhD at TUM (summa cum laude - with highest distinction)
- One paper accepted at ACCV 2018
- I have joined VGG at the University of Oxford
- One paper accepted at CVPR 2018 (spotlight) (code coming soon)
- I am spending 4 months as an intern at MILA with Chris Pal until May 2018
- One paper accepted at CVIU
- Talk at Nvidia GTC in San Jose, California on deep learning for 3D scene understanding.
- One paper accepted at ICCV 2017