I am Christian Rupprecht, Departmental Lecturer in Computer Vision at VGG in Oxford. I was a PhD student at the Technical University of Munich, Germany supervised by Nassir Navab and Gregory D. Hager. I have been an intern with Chris Pal at the Montreal Institute For Learning Algorithms.
- Our BMVC’21 paper recieved the Best Student Paper award!
- Videos for our Unsupervised 3D Learning in the Wild workshop at ICCV21 are now online
- One paper accepted at NeurIPS 2021 on unsupervised object part segmentation
- Two papers accepted at NeurIPS 2021 Datasets & benchmarks: an ImageNet replacement without humans for pretraining and ClevrTex a synthetic multi object dataset with realistic textures
- One paper accepted at BMVC 2021 (oral) on layman supervised classification using external knowledge
- I am now a Departmental Lecturer at VGG Oxford
- One paper accepted at CVPR 2021 on finding critical paths in CNNs
- One paper on video clustering accepted at NeurIPS 2020 (code)
- Our work on unsupervised 3D reconstruction has received the Best Paper Award at CVPR 2020
- Two papers accepted at CVPR 2020: on unsupervised 3D from single image (oral, blog post, code) and semantic scene manipulation (code, project page)
- Three papers accepted at ICLR 2020: on self-labelling (spotlight, blog post, code), learning from one image and RL visualization
- Our team won 2nd place at the traffic4cast challenge at NeurIPS
- Two papers accepted at ICCV 2019: on Unsupervised Captioning and 6DoF Pose Estimation.
- One paper accepted in Nature Scientific Reports